Sale Price: $1,999.00
Celestron Computerized Telescope C9 1/4-SGT XLT Advanced Series GT
Item No. 102-17011
Manuf. No. Celestron 11046-XLT
For a completely automated GoTo system, the C9 1/4-SGT comes mounted on the CG-5GT computerized EQ mount and allows access to features like automatic star alignment capability and GoTo slewing to over 40,000 objects. Equipped with high speed motors and hand control, the C9.25-SGT allows you to remotely slew your telescope to desired objects quickly and accurately. The 9 1/4" as specifically designed for visual infinity focus when using 2" eyepieces and has an optimized baffle system to benefit astrophotography by minimizing vignetting at the edge of the field of view. Its longer primary focal length and lower magnification secondary mirror contribute to a flatter field of view at the focal plane and helps to further reduce optical aberrations. No matter at what level you are starting out, this precision instrument is design to expand as your interest in astronomy grows.
CG-5 Mount - Precision engineered for stability.
Our new German Equatorial mount has precision worm gears on both axes for extremely smooth stability. The key element that makes this system the most stable in its class is the NEW heavy-duty tripod with larger and more substantial legs that offer excellent damping characteristics for more stable views. The CG-5 also has a convenient latitude scale for easier alignment and an optional polar finder scope for the ultimate in precision alignments.
The Advanced GT Series telescopes include these high performance features:
- GPS-compatible with optional CN16 GPS Accessory (#93966)
- Proven NexStar computer control technology
- RS-232 communication port on hand control to control the telescope via a personal computer
- Autoguider port for long exposure astrophotography
- 40,000+ object database with 400 user-definable objects and expanded information on over 200 objects
- Custom database lists of all the most famous deep-sky objects by name and catalog number; the most beautiful double, triple and quadruple stars; variable star; solar systems; objects and asterisms
- Double line, 16-character Liquid Crystal Display Hand Control with 19 fiber optic backlit LED buttons
- DC Servo motors with encoders on both axes
- The CG-5 GT computerized mount features Celestron's sleek integrated design.
The Advanced Series C9 1/4-SGT Specifications:
- 235mm (9-1/4") Schmidt-Cassegrain Optical Design
- 2350mm f/10 Focal Length
- Adjustable 2" Steel Leg Tripod with Accessory Tray/Leg Brace
- Right Ascension and Declination Setting Circles
- Telescope Weight: 62 lb.
- 40,000+ object database, 400 user defined programmable objects.
- Enhanced information on over 200 objects
- Double line, 16 character Liquid Crystal Display; Hand Control
- DC Servo Motors with Encoders on both Axes
- 4ý/second Max. Slew Speed
- RS-232 communication port on hand control
- Auxiliary Port and Autoguider Port on motor drive
The Advanced Series C9 1/4-SGT Standard Accessories:
- 1-1/4" 25mm Plýssl Eyepiece (94x)
- 6x30 Finderscope and Mounting Bracket
- CG-5 Equatorial Mount and Tripod
- Star Diagonal - 1-1/4"
- The Sky Level I CD-ROM
- Accessory Tray