Meade 10" LX200 ACF f/10.0 LX200ACF Advanced Coma-Free Reflector (OTA Only) with UHTC Coatings
Item No. 612-01010
Free Shipping (within the 48 contiguous US States only)
Manuf. No. Meade 1010-60-00
Meade now brings to market an optical design perfect for astrophotographers worldwide, the LX200 Advanced Coma-Free, and does so at a price many enthusiasts can afford. Most professional applications are this type of telescope or a gargantuan apochromatic refractor. Meade's 10" LX200-ACF with UHTC coatings provides a deep space aperture appropriate for professional astronomical applications, but is essentially an optical assembly intended for a nearly permanent observing locale.
Note: This is ONLY an optical tube assembly, and does not include a mount, tripod, eyepiece or star diagonal-ALL of which are required for observing.
- Advanced f/10.0 Coma-Free Optics Perfect for discerning astrophotographers, the LX200-ACF's Advanced Coma-Free optics are a perfect platform for demanding research and enthusiast imaging.
- Meade's LX200-ACF collection is exclusively manufactured in Meade's state-of-the-art facilities.
- Zero Image Shift Microfocuser & Primary Mirror Lock The LX200 ACF has incredibly fine focusing, and the primary mirror can be locked in place to benefit long-exposure astrophotography.
- UHTC Ultra High Transmission Coatings UHTC Ultra High Transmission Coatings are an important feature to optimize the performance of your Meade telescope. Technologies developed at the Meade Irvine coatings facility have optimized the visual and photographic performance of Meade telescopes. The UHTC coatings, employed upon all optical surfaces, result in a 20% decrease in light loss and a dramatic enhancement in detail of deep space objects.
- Meade LX200-ACF Telescopes brings Advanced Coma-Free optics within reach of aspiring astronomers everywhere.
- The LX200 ACF includes all the field-proven features of the LX200 including GPS, Primary Mirror Lock, Zero Image-Shift Microfocuser, Oversized Primary Mirror, and more.
- Equipped with Ultra High Transmission Coatings (UHTC) to optimize visual, photographic, and CCD imaging performance.
- All LX200-ACF telescopes are made at Meade's state-of-the-art design and manufacturing facility.
- Clear aperture: 254mm.
- Focal length/focal ratio: 2540mm f/10.
- Maximum practical visual power: 600x.
- Viewfinder: 8 x 50.