Apogee CCD Camera Alta E260 512x512 20u USB Camera Class 1 D01F-VS25D-E00261-MN1A
Item No. 752-02001
Special Order Item
Manuf. No. Apogee D09F-MG63D-UB1001-MN1A
High Performance Cooled CCD Camera System ALTA E260 512x512 20u Ethernet camera-Class 1
The Alta E260 has a Kodak Blue Plus full frame sensor with very high quantum efficiency. Its very high dynamic range is ideal for spectroscopy and astronomy.
MaxIm DL/CCD and CCDSoft software packages are offered at special prices when purchased at the same time as a camera system.
- 512 x 512 array, 20 x 20 micron pixels
- 1 MHz 16-bit digitization and 1.4 MHz 12-bit digitization to 24Mbyte camera memory
- 100bT Ethernet interface: up to 300 kHz throughput
- TCP/IP or UDP protocols
- DHCP or fixed IP addressing
- No plug in cards or external controllers
- Programmable, intelligent cooling to 50ýC below ambient
- Binning up to 10 Horizontal x 512 Vertical
- Subarray readout and fast sequencing modes
- Precision time delayed integration (TDI) readout
- Programmable fan speed for low / zero vibration
- Two serial port outputs for control of peripheral devices
- General purpose programmable I/O port
- External triggering and strobe controls
- ActiveX drivers and Maxim DL/CCD software included with every system
- Field upgradeable firmware
- Self-test capability with integrated light source and data simulators
- Fused silica windows
- Runs from single 12V supply with input voltage monitors
- Compact enclosure
- Programmable status indicators
Camera System Performance
- CCD: KAF-0261E
- Array Size (pixels): 512 x 512
- Pixel size: 20 x 20 microns
- Imaging area: 10.24 x 10.24 mm (104.9 mm2)
- Imaging diagonal: 14.48 mm
- Linear Full Well (typ.): 200,000 e-
- QE @ 400 nm: 29%
- Peak QE (590 nm): 65%
- PC Interface: 100bT Ethernet
- Digital resolution: High gain output: 16 bits at 1 MHz and 12 bits at 1.4 MHz.
- System Noise (typ.): 13 e RMS at 1 MHz and < 2 LSB at 1.4 MHZ (programmable gain)
- Pixel Binning: 1x1 to 10 x 1024 on-chip
- Exposure Time: 10 milliseconds to 183 minutes (2.56 microsecond increments)
- Image Sequencing: 1-65535 image sequences under software control
- Frame Sizes: Full frame, subframe, focus mode
- Cooling: Thermoelectric cooler with forced air. Maximum cooling 50 degree C below ambient temperature
- Temperature Stability" +/-0.1 degree C
- Dark Current (typ.) 0.05-0.1 e-/pixel/sec (-30 degree C)
- Camera Head: Aluminum, hard blue and black anodized. 6" x 6" x 2.5" (15.2 x 15.2 x 6.35 cm) Weight: 3.1 lb. (1.4 kg)
- Mounting: 3.5" bolt circle. C-mount (1" 32 tpi thread). Optional Nikon or Canon lens mount.
- Back focal distance Standard: 0.69" (1.75 cm).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: -22 degree to 27 degree C. Relative humidity 10 to 90% noncondensing
- Power: 40W maximum power with shutter open and cooling maximum. Power supplied by AC/DC "brick" supply with international AC input plug. Alternate 12V input for userýs source.
- Shutter Standard: Vincent 25mm.
- Remote Triggering LVTTL input to camera allows exposure start within 25 microseconds of rising edge of trigger