Wesco CXL - Monocular Head Microscope Laboratory Microscope, 9135001
Item No. 316-14000
Free Shipping (within the 48 contiguous US States only)
Manuf. No. Wesco 9135001
CXL is a laboratory microscope designed especially for routine Medical Operations to enhance operational convenience by combining innovate design and high performance LP series optics.
- STAND - Stable stand with convenient location of controls.
- VIEWING BODIES - Monocular head tube inclined at 45ý
- MECHANICAL STAGE - Size 135mm X 125mm with "soft feel" low drive coaxial control.
- CONDENSER - Substage ABBE-type condenser NA 1.25 with iris diaphragm and special daylight blue filter.
- FOCUSING SYSTEM - Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism system on ball bearing guideways.
- LLUMINATION - 12V 20W Halogen Lamp with Universal Power Supply (110V-240V)
- OBJECTIVES - LP series 4X, 10X, 40X (SL) and 100X (SL, Oil) SP Achromatic objectives.
- EYEPIECES - WF 10X (FN 18) with eyeguard. Optional 15X eyepiece.
- ACCESSORIES - Phase Kit, Polarizing Kit.