APOGEE U6 1024 x 1024 24μ USB CAMERA-CLASS 1, HIGH DR VERSION VERSION D02F-MG43D-UB1001-MN1A
Item No. 752-02008
Free Shipping (within the 48 contiguous US States only)
Manuf. No. Apogee D02F-MG43D-UB1001-MN1A
Special Order Item
Apogee High Performance Cooled CCD Camera System ALTA U6, U6 1024X1024 24μ USB CAMERA-CLASS 1, HIGH DR VERSION, D02F-MG43D-UB1001-MN1A
The Alta U6 uses a large format megapixel Kodak Blue Plus sensor. This CCD has two output amplifiers: one for low noise and a second for exceptionally high dynamic range. Please specify which amplifier is desired when placing an order.
MaxIm DL/CCD and CCDSoft software packages are offered at special prices when purchased at the same time as a camera system.
- 1024 x 1024 array, 24 x 24u pixels
- 5 MHz 12-bit and 1 MHz 16-bit digitization
- 32Mbyte camera memory
- USB 2.0 interface: no plug in cards or external controllers
- Programmable, intelligent cooling to 50C below ambient
- Binning up to 10 Horizontal x 1024 Vertical
- Subarray readout and fast sequencing modes
- Precision time delayed integration (TDI) readout
- Programmable fan speed for low / zero vibration
- Two serial port outputs for control of peripheral devices
- General purpose programmable I/O port
- External triggering and strobe controls
- ActiveX drivers and MaxIm DL/CCD software included with every system
- Field upgradeable firmware
- Fused silica windows with MgF2 coating on both sides
- Runs from single 12V supply with input voltage monitor
- Compact enclosure
- Programmable status indicators
Camera System Performance
- CCD: KAF-1001E
- Array Size (pixels): 1024 x 1024
- Pixel size: 24 x 24 microns
- Imaging area: 24.58 x 24.58 mm (604.0 mm2)
- Imaging diagonal: 34.76 mm
- Linear Full Well (typ.): Low noise output: 200K e-.
- High dynamic range: output: 500K e-.
- Dynamic Range: > 87 dB
- QE @ 400 nm: 39%
- Peak QE (560 nm): 72%
- PC Interface: USB 2.0
- Max. Cable Length: 5 meters between hubs; 5 hubs maximum (max. total of 30m)
- Digital resolution: 12 bits at 5 MHz and 16 bits at 1 MHz.
- System Noise (typ.): 2 counts at 12 bits. 16 bits: 8 e- RMS (high gain); 25-30 e- RMS (Low gain)
- Pixel Binning: 1x1 to 10 x 1024 on-chip
- Exposure Time: 20 milliseconds to 183 minutes (2.56 microsecond increments)
- Image Sequencing: 1-65535 image sequences under software control
- Frame Sizes: Full frame, subframe, focus mode
- Cooling: Thermoelectric cooler with forced air. Maximum cooling 50 degree C below ambient temperature
- Dark Current (nom.): 1 e-/pixel/sec (-25 degree C)
- Temperature Stability: +/- 0.1 degree C
- Camera Head Size: Standard: D2. Low profile: D6. Aluminum, hard blue and black anodized. 6" x 6" x 2.1" (15 x 15 x 6.25 cm). Weight: 3.1 lb. (1.4 kg)
- Mounting: 3.5" bolt circle. 2ý 24 tpi thread. Optional Nikon or Canon lens mount.
- Back focal distance: Standard 1.020" (2.591 cm); Low Profile: .455" (1.156 cm) [optical]
- Operating Environment: Temperature: -22 degree to 27 degree C. Relative humidity 10 to 90% noncondensing
- Cable Length: Standard: 15 ft. (4.5m)
- Power: 40W maximum power with shutter open and cooling maximum. Power supplied by AC/DC ýbrický supply with international AC input plug. Alternate 12V input for userýs source.
- Shutter: Standard: Melles Griot 43mm. Low profile: no shutter.
- Remote Triggering: LVTTL input to camera allows exposure start within 25 microseconds of rising edge of trigger