FINGER LAKES INSTRUMENTATION MICROLINE E2V CCD42-40-1-368 BACK ILLUM. W/65MM SHUTTER ML4240-1-BI-65
Item No. 740-30000
Free Shipping (within the 48 contiguous US States only)
Manuf. No. FLI ML4240-1-BI-65
Special Order Item
FLI MicroLine CCD Cameras, E2V CCD42-40-1-368 BACK ILLUM. W/65MM SHUTTER, ML4240-1-BI-65
MicroLine Quality. Cooled. Cameras.
Goodbye Goliath! MicroLine is smaller and lighter-weight than the competition, but outperforms them in key areas such as noise, frame quality, download speeds, bit-depth, and CCD cooling.
Typical performance and features include:
- Sensor Cooling up to -70 degree C
- Interline sensor operation at 12 MHz (16-bit)
- Full frame sensor operation up to 10 MHz (16-bit)
- Heavy weight performance in a 2.8 lbs package
- Liquid and Air Cooled bases
- RBI Annihilator Standard
- AR Coated Windows
- Video mode with interline sensors
- Small Footprint (3.7 x 3.7 x 5in.)
- Reaches operating temperatures in 5 minutes!
- X-ray Applications
- Astronomical Imaging
- Scientific Imaging
- Medical Applications
- Forensic Applications