TAKAHASHI FSQ-106 ED-XIII QUAD OTA W/FINDER,BKT, TUBE HOLDER FQK106NUEX
Item No. 611-50150
Eligible for Scope City Rewards at Check-out
Manuf. No. Takahashi FQK1061NUEX, TVF7500, TVF7501,
Special Order Item
FSQ-106 New "Q" Flat-Field Super Quadruplet. We sell with finder. finder bracket, tube holder complete.
The New "Q" is the redesigned successor to the very popular FSQ-106 Refractor. This outstanding new design features the following:
- Generous back focus of 178mm allows the user to attach a variety of imaging packages, bino viewers, 2" diagonals and many other visual devices.
- The tube length of 16.7" allows the new "Q" to be highly airline transportable. Even when the lens shade is extended the total length is only 20.5"
- The new ultra duty focuser with new camera angle adjuster/rotator will carry a 5kg. [11 lb] and be able to handle the new large chip CCD cameras. The 88mm image circle produced by the new "Q" is 9.5" diameter. The newly designed Takahashi micro edge focuser is included for precise focusing.
- The new optional reducer changes the focal ratio to f/3.6 for wide field imaging produces a 6.5 " field and a 44mm image circle.
- The redesigned modified quadruplet double ED Petzval optics has been optimized for imaging as well as visual applications.
- Color correction has been extended to 1000nm to produce non-bloated imaged stars.