KONUS COLLEGE MONOCULAR BIOLOGICAL MICROSCOPE 5302
Item No. 319-05302
Eligible for Scope City Rewards at Check-out
Manuf. No. Konus 5302
Konus College 600X Biological Monocular Microscope, 5302
The Konus College 600X Biological Monocular Microscope is a professionally designed student microscope that includes a 15x wide field eyepiece and three interchangeable achromatic objectives (4x, 10x, 40x). It incorporate a rack and pinion focusing system with micrometrical and macro metrical adjustment, and illumination is provided by a Concave sub-stage mirror and illumination control is provided by a light condenser lens, with iris diaphragm and filter-holder.
- Includes 15x wide-field eyepiece.
- Straight hollow tube design with a focal length 160mm making it useable for microphotography.
- Three position turret nosepiece with three achromatic objective lenses (4x, 10x, 40x).
- Wide 120x110mm stage with slide clips.
- Double focus adjustments, with macro metric and micrometric for fine regulation and lens protective focus lock.
- Illumination provided by 46mm concave mirror.
- Light condenser lens with iris diaphragm and filter holder regulate incoming light.
- Solid, stable metal stand can be inclined to 90 degrees for more comfortable observation.
- Microscope Type Biological Monocular
- Body Type Adjustable-inclination
- Eyepiece 15x wide-field
- Nosepiece 3 position turret
- Objective(s) 4x, 10x, 40x
- Head Standard Monocular
- Focuser Rack-and-pinion mechanism with precision coarse and-fine adjustment
- Light Source Sub-stage concave mirror
- Light Control Condenser lens with Iris diaphragm
- Specimen Stage 110mm x 120mm with spring slide clips