TAKAHASHI 1.25" STAR DIAGONAL PRISM TFP0090
Item No. 711-20300
Eligible for Scope City Rewards at Check-out
Manuf. No. Takahashi TFP0090
Takahashi 1.25" Diagonal Prism for Schmidt Cassegrain, Maksutov and Refractor telescopes, TFP0090
Let's talk quality here. The Takahashi 1.25" star diagonal uses a high quality prism instead of a mirror. This means a lifetime of service where the coatings won't erode. The prism inside the Takahashi star diagonal returns 100% internal reflectivity and what's more, the exit and entry surfaces of the prism are multi-coated for minimum light loss. Don't settle for less.
To protect the barrels of your good eyepieces, Takahashi has designed its star diagonal with a non-marring molded compression ring to hold the eyepiece in place. How many times has a set screw scratched the barrel or become lost in the dark? Not any more. The compression ring is tightened by a ribbed thread-on grip around the eyepiece which simply turns to tighten its hold on your precision cargo.
Features of Takahashi 1.25" Diagonal Prism TFP0090
- Uses a high quality prism - not a mirror.
- Multi-coated entry and exit prism faces for minimum light loss.
- Has 100% internal reflectivity.
- Works with all 1.25" focuser and 1.25" eyepieces.
- Utilizes a unique compression ring that won't mar the eyepiece finish.
- Weighs 3 ounces.
- Five Year Manufacturer Warranty.