LEICA ER 2.5-10X42 RIFLESCOPE ELEVATION ONLY TARGET TURRET CDD RETICLE 50024
Item No. 572-51140
Free Shipping (within the 48 contiguous US States only)
Manuf. No. Leica 50024
Leica ER 2,5-10 x 42 Riflescope Fast reticle adjustment LEICA-CDD, 50024
With the ER 2.5-10x42 you are perfectly prepared for many hunting situations - short, moderate or long range. With a magnification range of 2.5x to 10x, you are ready for short, medium and long range precision shooting from across the canyon or the high seat.
The compact eyepiece and the generous straight tube fore and aft of the turret housing allow exceptional ease of mounting on hunting rifles. When a quick, aimed shot is needed, the wide field of view and generous magnification range will assist the shooter hit the target.
The LEICA ER 2.5-10x42 is scheduled to be available (July 2010) with ASV elevation turret - it adjusts the point of impact of the bullet to different distances at the turn of the turret knob. Available Reticles: German #1, German 4A, Leica Plex, Leica Ballistic Plex and Leica CDD. All reticles are in the second image plane (American Style).
Leica ER Riflescopes - Perfect for all types of hunting. The longest eye relief throughout the power range - ideal for hard recoiling rifles.
The LEICA ER riflescopes combine legendary optical performance with unsurpassed mechanical reliability. The ER 2.5-10x42 and 3.5-10x42's moderate size is ideal for hunting rifles used in rugged conditions - backpack, horse-back, fly-in hunting camps. The LEICA ER fits perfectly in the hunters rifle case or scabbard. Designed for ease of mounting, the ER series has the most compact eyepiece and the largest amount of straight tube fore and aft of the turret housing of any premium riflescope. The long eye relief (10 cm) is ideal for large calibre rifles. The outer lenses are coated with Leica's high tech AquaDuraTM coating - whose water and dirt repelling properties make cleaning easy and keep ready for action.
- Waterproof to a depth of 13ft (4 m)
- Nitrogen-filled to prevent fogging
- AquaDuraTM coating ensures water just rolls off the lenses and dirt is easily removed.
- The 1/4 inch MOA adjustments make sighting in easy - the click stop adjustments are positive and easily recognisable.
- Magnification: 2.5-10X
- Objective lens diameter: 42mm
- Field of view at max. magnification (m / 100m): 3.9 m / 12.80 ft
- Field of view at min. magnification (m / 100m): 14.5 m / 47.57 ft
- Exit pupil distance: 3.94" / 100mm
- Exit pupil diameter: 14.9 - 4.2mm
- Parallax correction: 100m / 328.08 ft
- Length: 318 - 330mm
- Weight: 470 g /16.60 oz
- Watertightness: Up to 4m / 13.12 ft