C&A Scientific Microscopes Trinocular Specimen Microscope, 7-45x Variable SMZ-07
Item No. 315-10044
Free Shipping (within the 48 contiguous US States only)
Manuf. No. C&A Scientific SMZ-07
C&A Scientific Stereo Zoom Trinocular Microscope, SMZ-07
With Stereo Zoom Microscopes, once the specimen is brought into focus, you can change the magnification to suit your needs without refocusing. This new Zoom scope provides incredibly sharp, clear stereo images with a wider magnification range and larger stage platform. The trinocular version offers the third eyetube for camera attachments (sold separately). The SMZ is versatile enough for educational, industrial, or medical use in agriculture, geology, archeology or biology fields.
Same as features as the SMZ-05 except with the addition of a third vertical eyetube.
Eyepiece not included.
Allows use of camera (sold separately)
- 3D system is infinitely variable
- Large 30mm diameter high eyepoint 10X wide field eyepieces with rubber eyeguards for more comfort during extended use
- Binocular observation tubes inclined 45 degrees
- Head rotatable 360 degrees
- Interpupillary distance adjustable 54mm to 75mm
- Horizontal zoom controls at each side of head
- 0.7X to 4.5X objectives for total magnification 7X to 45X
- Field of view range from 32.8mm to 5.1mm diameter
- 30mm to 165mm super long working distance accommodates larger specimens
- Two 15W variable intensity Halogen lamps (top & bottom)
- Adjustable angle top illuminator (vented for longer bulb life)
- Large working observation stage 8" x 9.5"
- 95mm Frosted glass stage plate
- Focusing knob tension control adjusts for operator comfort
- Dust cover and instruction manual
- Overall size: 9" x 11" x 20.5" H.
- Eyepiece not included
- Allows use of camera (sold separately)
- CE Certified