Pentax Binocular 8x43 DCF SP
Item No. 430-32843
Free Shipping (within the 48 contiguous US States only)
Manuf. No. Pentax 62615
The PENTAX 8x43 DCF SP binocular is the second in the series to offer 8X magnification with the added advantage of a 43mm effective aperture of the objective lens. It comes standard with an impressive list of high performance features that deliver exceptional image quality and edge-edge sharpness. Perfect for a wide variety of applications such as close-up viewing and use in less-than-ideal weather conditions.
- Binocular Type: Roof prism, center focusing (inner focusing)
- Lens Construction: Objective Lens: 4 elements in 3 groups;
- Eyepiece Lens: 3 elements in 2 groups (Hybrid aspherical lens)
- Coating: Lens: Multi-coating & Hydrophobic coating; Roof prism: Phase coating
- Magnification: 8X
- Objective Lens Diameter: 43mm
- Real Field Of View: 6.3 degrees
- Apparent Field Of View: 50.4 degrees
- Field Of View At 1000 Meters: 110m
- Field Of View At 1000 Yards: 330 ft.
- Exit Pupil: 5.4mm
- Eye Relief: 22mm
- Prism: Roof
- Multi Layer Coating: Yes
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 6.6 ft.
- Relative Brightness: 29
- Diopter Adjustment Range: +/- 3 m -1
- Diopter Adjustment: Diopter ring with diopter lock
- Eye Width Adjustment Range: 2.3 x 2.9"
- Focusing Range: 6.6 ft. - infinity
- Eyepiece Ring: Helicoid Type (4 stop)
- Body Color: Dark Green & Black
- Height Width: 5.7 x 5.0"
- Thickness: 2.0"
- Weight: 24.5 oz.
- Waterproof: Magnesium body, 1m depth of water (JIS Class 6), Nitrogen filled