Fujinon Binocular Stabiscope S1240D 12X40 WP, W/DC Regulator, Battery Pack, Power Cable, Case 7512400
Item No. 420-45000
Special Order Item
Manuf. No. Fujinon 7512400
Fujinon Stabiscope 12x40 Image Stabilizing Waterproof Binoculars, 7512400
Fujinon Stabiscope is standard equipment on every NASA Space Shuttle Mission.
Fujinon Stabiscope 12x40 Image Stabilizing Binoculars deliver crisp, sharp images. The image-stabilizing gyro system is incorporated in the binocular to get a rock-steady image even while observing from rolling or pitching decks. Their compact, lightweight and waterproof construction make them a perfect, non-bulky companion to vessels where space is needed.
The Fujinon S1240D 12x40 Stabiscope Binocular is the world's ultimate image-stabilized binocular unit, using gyroscopic stabilization to counteract any movements applied to the binocular, whether from shaky hands or speeding watercrafts. Unlike all other stabilizers, the Stabiscope's +/-5 degree of compensation will work with the optics aimed in any axis. A user can aim the Stabiscope straight up or down, at the zenith or nadir, and still enjoy stable viewing-making the Stabiscope the most sensible choice for law enforcement use from a helicopter.
The Stabiscope also is compatible with multiple power sources. It can be powered with 12-32 volt DC electrical systems found on most land, sea, and air vehicles, as well as four "AA" batteries or a single 2CR5 battery.
The Stabiscope's designed for either left- or right-hand use, and optional accessories include polarizing filters and eyecups.
Features of Fujinon Stabiscope 12x40 Image Stabilizing Waterproof Binoculars, 7512400
Specifications of Fujinon Stabiscope 12x40 Image Stabilizing Waterproof Binoculars, 7512400
- Waterproof and fogproof
- Image stabilized
- +/-5 degree All-direction motion compensation
- Phase-coated Bak-4 roof prisms
- Full Fujinon EBC multicoatings upon all optical surfaces
- Accepts optional haze eyepiece filters
- Rubber armored housing
- Type of Prism Porro
- Coating Multi Coating
- Real Angular Field of View 4.0 degree 7'
- Field of View at 1000 Yards 210'
- Exit Pupil 3.33 mm
- Eye Relief: 17mm
- Eye Width Adjustment Range 60mm-70mm
- Close Focus Distance (ft) 95.1' / 29m
- Waterproof Yes
- Power source 4 AA or 1 2CR5 Lithium Battery
- Special Features Stabilization Freedom: +/-5 degree in any direction
- Stabilization Factor 5
- Stabilization Mechanism Gyroscopic stabilization
- Dimensions Length 220mm (8.66") x Max. Width 200mm (7.87") x Height 90mm (3.54")
- Weight 1.89kg. ( 4.167 lbs. )
- Warranty 1 year